Job ID: 203180022
North Haven, CT Board of Education
Position Description, Responsibilities & Requirements
Superintendent of Schools
The North Haven Board of Education will hire a strong visionary leader to guide its schools. Defining attributes of this individual must include:
- The ability to oversee and enhance teaching and learning in a highly regarded PK-12 district;
- The daily practice and demonstration of high moral and ethical character traits which will enhance school culture and climate for student success;
- A communication skillset which will engage multiple community stakeholders;
- A genuine desire to make a difference in the life of every North Haven Public School student.
Application Deadline Date & Start Time
Deadline: November 2, 2018 Start Time: To Be Negotiated
How to Apply
Completed application packets must include:
- A signed cover letter which details readiness for the position.
- A copy of the credentials needed for the position (093 certification).
- An up-to-date resume and three current letters of reference.
- A copy of undergraduate and advanced degree transcripts.
Candidates selected to be interviewed will also be required to fill out the application form specific to the North Haven Public Schools.
All applications must be postmarked on or before November 2, 2018.