Job ID: 227746622
ENRICH YOUR CAREER IN EDUCATION AND DISCOVER CHINA – WORK AS THE FOUNDING EXECUTIVE PRINCIPAL IN A BRAND-NEW INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Working in China with Dipont Education provides an opportunity to work with highly-motivated students and international teachers in top-notch schools while experiencing all the travel, food, and cultural adventures that China has to offer. This is an international school setting, so all classes and faculty communication are conducted in English; no Chinese language ability is required.
We are seeking a founding executive principal to oversee our new K-12 school in Kunshan, China.
About the Role
Accountable to the Board of Governors, the Executive Principal has overall responsibility for
the management of all personnel - ensuring harmonious and collaborative working practices
throughout the campus. This is achieved through:
This exciting, challenging and high-level role commands a very attractive salary and benefits
package commensurate with a position of this seniority. In addition to a highly competitive salary,
benefits include: high quality housing, business class flights, bonus scheme and medical insurance
for employee plus dependents. Full tuition support will be provided for any successful applicant with
school age children. The position will be offered on an initial three-year contract term with annual
Applications are invited from candidates with:
Dipont Education has been at the forefront of international program development in China since 2004 and operates A Level, IBDP, and AP programs in 26 partner schools. The Kunshan school is part of a network of new K-12 schools in development under Dipont’s management.
• Dipont is the leading provider of international curricula in China. We offer Advanced Placement (AP), A-level (British curriculum) and International Baccalaureate (IB) programs.
• We directly manage international programs in 25 of the best high schools in China, and as of September 2018 we operate two of our own K-12 schools with 2 more set... • Dipont is the leading provider of international curricula in China. We offer Advanced Placement (AP), A-level (British curriculum) and International Baccalaureate (IB) programs.
• We directly manage international programs in 25 of the best high schools in China, and as of September 2018 we operate two of our own K-12 schools with 2 more set to open by 2020 (with more to follow).
• The 400+ members of our education staff come from all over the world and share a passion for education and experiencing other cultures
• Virtually all of our students will go to university abroad; most of them in Top 100 schools