Location: North Middlesex, MA
Date Posted: 08/07/2020
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) with DESE certification for the 2020-2021 school year in the North Middlesex area. The RN will interface with approximately 100 students ranging from preschool to middle school age.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide care and support to students
* Observe students for health and development patterns, and make nursing diagnosis and judgment
* Implement plans for students with chronic health problems and coordinate administration of medication within State aw and Board policies
* Demonstrate effective skills of listening, speaking, and writing
* Assess health complaints, and care for students with special healthcare needs
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Must possess DESE certification
* Registered Nurse credentials
* Must be self-motivated with a positive, energetic, and professional demeanor
* Demonstrated ability to effectively work with school personnel, students, parents and/or guardians
* Ability to complete and pass clearances: FBI, Child Abuse (ACT 126), and Criminal
* Must be able to produce current medical/health documents including: physical examination, Tuberculosis/TB Skin Test, CPR and First Aid certification
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Weekly compensation
* Flexible scheduling: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule; increase or decrease your schedule at your
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the
social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent
behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Regsitered Nurse (School)
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1213943-11
Company: Delta-T Group Massachusetts, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit MA Edu
Office Email: click to view
Office Phone: click to view
Office Address: 140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 024941
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.