Virtual Speech Language Pathologist-SLP, Pediatric School Based Therapy. Join our team of compassionate professionals!
- Auburn, NY
- 20+ hours weekly
- ASAP start date
- Interviewing NOW!
- NY teaching certification required
- Virtual and in person SLPs will be considered
- Travelers are welcome to apply!
- Clinical Fellows will be considered
We value our speech therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a childs life.
HealthPRO Pediatrics is a national leading provider of highly skilled speech-language pathologists and educators. We hire Speech Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in speech therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented SLP who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the Pediatric Speech Language Pathology position is diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric students in a school, community or home setting. The goal is to help students who demonstrate speech and language deficits reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Lindsey Reid Pediatric Division, School Team
Call: click to view
Email: click to view
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to students speech and language deficits
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations in the area of speech and language to determine students need for services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for speech therapy services
- Provide speech therapy sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHAs code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEPs
- Masters Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- Hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech- Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of NY or be eligible for licensure through completion of the Clinical Fellowship Year
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
Recruiter : Email Address click to view