Sales Account Executive ( Remote )
- Bloomington, Indiana • Remote
- Remote Work
iHire, an award-winning career platform, is seeking a Sales Account Executive to join our Sales team. We are growing at a rapid pace and seek a conscientious employee to help us continue to thrive in this exciting market.
This position is responsible for managing the full sales life cycle of our educational products to institutions serving students. This is a remote sales job with a flexible schedule and opportunity for advancement. We are a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company with a nationally recognized workplace culture.
What You’ll Do:
- Engage with university/college professors and other department leaders
- Find and generate new leads
- Call and email leads to set appointments for demonstrations
- Effectively present the product to prospects and use solution selling skills to solve clients’ unique pain points
- Utilize our internal CRM system to track all activities
- Contribute to clients’ career education teachings and help them prepare students for their career
- Adapt to objections and problem solve
- Establish and grow our proven product into a new market
- Collaborate regularly with multiple iHire teams including Marketing, Product, and Customer Success
- Learn, implement, and adhere to Sandler Sales methodology
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Must have experience in higher education
- Ability to prospect
- Self-starter mentality
- Engaging presentation and communication skills (written, verbal, video, and phone)
- Curiosity and optimism: you love to learn and focus on solutions, not problems
- Ability to adapt, learn, and operate with a growth mindset
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Match (up to 4%)
- PTO (3 weeks) and 10 Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- $500 Annual Wellness Credit
- Monthly Internet Stipend
- Professional Development Opportunities and Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
More About iHire
iHire has been in business for more than 20 years (and counting), helping job seekers just like you find great opportunities in their industry. But iHire isn’t your average company. We value passion, ability, enthusiasm, and dedication. And we provide a flexible environment where the best employees can thrive, grow with us, and become leaders while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
iHire is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our clients and communities. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, people of all ages, and veterans to apply. We are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds and perspectives.
Job ID: 351629327